Displays traditional barometer nomenclature Rain/Change/Fair, as well as measurements over a 3-inch scale of mercury (28.5" - 31.5"). Accurate to ±0.16 inches of mercury
Precision French movement is displayed behind cutaway dial. Re-settable pointer lets you to track changes in barometric pressure.
With no external wires or sensors, Predictor is an ideal barometric pressure instrument for mounting on a Mahogany or Oak Mantle Mount or on a Single Instrument Panel, also available in solid Oak or Mahogany. Specify altitude if above 2,000’.
- Barometric pressure readings from 28.5 to 31.5 inches of Mercury (inHg)
- Traditional barometer nomenclature 'Rain-Change-Fair'
- Resettable pointer to track changes
- German-made movement
- Available in silver or black dial
- Available in Brass, Chrome or Satin nickel case
|Barometer||+/-0.16 inches of Mercury (inHg)|
|Case||6.5" O.D. x 2.75" Deep|
|Power||Self-powered (requires no external power source)|