Maestro displays local wind conditions and is Maximum's most popular wind speed instrument
The outer scale measures wind speed from 0-100 MPH while the inner scale shows the 0-160 km/h equivalent. Wind direction is displayed via eight highly visible red LEDs. Wind speed is self-powered by the rooftop sensor, while the direction LEDs are powered by the included AC adapter. High gust is saved with our unique Gust Register, allowing you to monitor the highest gust even if you are not present when the wind occurs.
Ships complete with 60' cables, AC adapter, sensors and mounting hardware.
- Wind Speed readings up to 100 MPH (160 km/h)
- Wind Direction displayed across 16-points (Compass Rose pattern)
- Records High Gust, even if you're not there to see it
- Wind Speed will continue to display during power loss
- Available in silver or black dial
- Available in Brass, Chrome or Satin nickel case
|Speed||+/-3% Full Scale & Mid Scale|
|Direction||Zero Error; +/-11.25 degrees resolution|
|Case||6.5" O.D. x 2.75" Deep|
|Power||Standard AC Adaptor|