The AIO 2 Sonic Weather Sensor is a complete high performance weather sensor using Met One Instruments’ proven 2D sonic technology.
This technology provides reference grade accuracy without moving parts and a builtin compass used for automatic alignment of the sensor. The temperature and humidity elements are integrated into an IP65 sealed module with a quick disconnect for ease of calibration in the field. The pressure element is precisely calibrated and temperature compensated for outstanding performance.
The AIO 2 is designed for surface meteorological applications where accuracy and reliability matter.
- 10600 USB and power interface
- WeatherView software for real time weather display and data recording on a PC
- Universal mounting hardware
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the AIO 2 data record.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
- Rugged all metal housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Compact 10cm Diameter
- Compass for Automatic Direction Alignment
|Operating Range||0 to 75 m/sec (0 to 168 mph)|
|Calibrated Range||0 to 60 m/sec (0 to 134 mph)|
|Accuracy||±0.5 m/sec or 5% of reading (1)|
|Range||0º - 360º|
|Accuracy||± 5° (including Compass)|
|Range||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Range||0 to 100%|
|Range||500 to 1100 hPa|
|Accuracy||±0.5 hPa (3)|
|Measurement Rate Output||1 Hz|
|Signal Output||RS-232C, RS-485, SDI-12|
|Power||8-36 VDC Supply, 40mA typical|
|@12VDC, option dependant|
|Temperature||40°C to +60°C (-40 to +140 °F)|
|Humidity||0 to 100%|