The BA310Elite model introduces superior improvements both in optical and mechanical performance
The model now incorporates a lead-free manufacturing process in accordance with current RoHS standards, and follows the optical features and performance derived from the flagship model BA410. The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage concept without prominent gear rack allows an even more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of Illumination options, the new model has a complete and easy interchangeability of its 6V/30W Halogen bulb with LED modules.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated(light split 100:0/20:80)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® EC Plan 4X, 10X, 20X (optional), 40X, 60X (optional) and 100X-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 180 X 170mm rackless stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 80 X 55mm.
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Built-in transmitted 6V/30W Halogen Koehler illumination or 3W LED Koehler illumination (6000K & 4500K)