The Wet Bulb Globe Heat Stress Meter is a lightweight meter that's compact enough to carry anywhere.
Why the model 800036 is a best option:
- 15 Second Response Time
- Audible Alarm
- Adjustable to your WBGT Threshold
- Indoor/Outdoor Settings
- Light-weight, Portable, and Accurate - Provides accurate readings with a typical response time of only 15 seconds, and settings for both indoor/outdoor activities
- Threshold Alarm - An audible alarm that is adjustable to your WBGT threshold
- Long-Life Battery Operation - An expected battery life of more than 1000 hours (alkaline) and 250 hours (general purpose)
- Tripod Mountable - A tripod screw mount for hands-free monitoring
- Data Analysis - USB port to connect with a PC for real-time data analysis
OSHA and other government organizations have set recommended heat stress limits for various activities. WBGT (Wet Bulb Globe Temperature) provides the most accurate determination of the heat stress index based on the cumulative effect of air temperature, air movement, relative humidity, and radiant heat.
Helps avoid heat exhaustion in public health, sports, military, and industrial activities. Highly accurate readings with a typical response time of only 15 seconds. Provides settings for both indoor and outdoor activity and includes an audible alarm, adjustable to your WBGT threshold.
One of the many advantages of the WBGT Heat Stress Meter is its ability to stream data directly to a computer to log real-time information. In order to connect this model to a computer to stream data, you will need USB Cable #840054 and Data Acquisition Software #840052. Comes with a tripod screw and has the ability to connect with a computer with the proper accessories.
Globe diameter:1½" (38 mm)
Meter dim: 9¾" × 2" × 1¼" (248 × 51 × 32 mm)
Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
|Unit of Measure||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
|WBGT||0 to 50ºC|
32 to 122ºF
|0.1º C/F||±2ºC indoor, 3ºC outdoor|
(-15 to 40ºC) otherwise ±2.5ºC indoor,
|Air Temperature||0 to 50ºC|
32 to 122ºF
|Globe Temperature||0 to 80ºC|
32 to 176ºF
|0.1º C/F||±2ºC (15 to 35 ºC)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 100%||0.1% RH||±3%(10 to 90%) otherwise ±5%|