The MCR-4TC Multichannel Recorders are 4-channel battery operated data loggers.
Up to 4 units can be coupled together, making it possible to simultaneously measure and record up to 16 channels.
The MCR-4TC is designed to measure a wide range of temperatures using a thermocouple sensor (compatible types: K, J, T, S and R).
- Record temperatures in pipes and ducts
- Record boiler temperatures
- Record temperatures in cooking equipment such as pans, fryers, and ovens
- For temperature management of refrigerated and frozen goods
- For temperature testing of the electronic substrates
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 4ch, Thermocouple Type K, J, T, S, R|
|Measurement Range||-270 to 1760°C|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C±0.3% reading (Type K, J, T)|
±1.5°C±0.3% reading(Type S, R)
|LCD Display||Measurements, Battery Level, etc.|
|Recording Method||Instantaneous or Average|
|Recording Intervals||18 choices from 100 msec to 60 min|
|Power||AA Alkaline Battery x 2, AC Adaptor|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0 to 50 °C |
Humidity: 90%RH or less ( no condensation )
|Dimensions||H:120mm × W:75mm × D:32mm|
|Battery Life||Approx. 5 to 60 days|
|Accessories||USB Communication Cable (US-15C),Software (CD-ROM),etc.|