Virtually eliminate fringe field interference errors with the advanced Thermo Scientific Orion DuraProbe 4-Electrode Conductivity Cells
Durable and extremely accurate under a wide range of conditions.
DuraProbe 4-electrode cells provide the highest accuracy for demanding laboratory or field applications. The 4-electrode design compensates for electrode fouling, cable and connector resistance, polarization errors, and fringe field interference errors.
The epoxy/graphite cell material is extremely durable and chemically resistant.
DuraProbe conductivity cells are ideal for high and standard conductivity samples and difficult samples such as wastewater, runoff water and mud.
- Rugged epoxy body
- Graphite 4-cell design
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensated conductivity measurements
DuraProbe Conductivity Cells 013005MD, 013010MD, 013020MD, 013025MD have a nominal cell constant of 0.475cm-1; measurement range is 1μS/cm to 200mS/cm.
DuraProbe Conductivity cells 013605MD and 013610MD have a nominal cell constant of 0.55cm-1; measurement range is 10μS/cm to 200mS/cm
- 011008 100μS/cm conductivity/TDS standard, 5 × 60mL bottles
- 01100910 147μS/cm conductivity standard, 10 pouches
- 011007 1413μS/cm conductivity/TDS standard, 5 × 60mL bottles
- 01100710 1413μS/cm conductivity/TDS standard, 10 pouches
- 011006 12.9mS/cm conductivity/TDS standard, 5 × 60mL bottles
- 01100610 12.9mS/cm conductivity/TDS standard, 10 pouches
- 011005 111mS/cm conductivity standard, 5 × 60mL bottles
- 01100510 111mS/cm conductivity standard, 10 pouches
- 990106 0.1 M KCl conductivity standard, 475mL bottle
- 1010001 Conductivity calibration resistor kit for Orion Star Series conductivity meters, 8-pin Mini-DIN connection
- 081045 Plastic protective cell guard (For 013005MD, 013010MD, 013020MD, 013005MD, 013005A, 013010A)
Intended for field or laboratory use
24 months from date of purchase by Buyer or 36 months from date of shipment from Seller, whichever is earlier
|Connector Types||8-pin Mini-DIN|
|Description||Conductivity/temperature probe, 4-cell, K=0.475cm-1, measures 1μS to 200mS, 1.5 meter cable|
|Body Diameter||0.59 in., 15mm|
|For Use With||Star A112, Star A122, Star A212, Star A215, Star A222, Star A322, Star A325, Star A329, Versa Star and Versa Star Pro Conductivity Meters|
|Cable Length||5 ft., 1.5m|
|Material||Rugged epoxy body|
|Sensor Types||4 electrode graphite cell|
|Storage Method||Store in distilled or deionized water between measurements; for overnight or long-term storage, thoroughly rinse and store dry|
|Probe||Conductivity probe with built-in ATC temperature sensor|
|Type||4-Electrode Conductivity Cell, Mini-Din Connector|