It is an ideal spotchecking tool that is easy to use and provides reliable measurement. It can be used for a wide range of various portable measurement applications. According to a user's needs, the meter is available in two models: standard and with a remote probe.
Simple and easy to use The HM40 includes a user-friendly, large graphical display and easy-touse push buttons. The user interface is simple and intuitive to use, and available in 10 languages. Also, many other settings can be modified by the user to best suit his individual needs.
In addition to relative humidity and temperature, the HM40 provides five calculated humidity parameters, all available in both metric and nonmetric units.
The meter is powered by 2 AA-sized batteries. An external NiMH battery recharger with USB connection and rechargeable NiMH batteries are offered as an option. Each HM40 comes also with a handy belt clip and a case.
Easy recalibration The calibration of the HM40 is easy: just send the meter back to a Vaisala Service Center for recalibration or simply plug in a recently calibrated interchangeable HMP113 measurement probe. Alternatively, the HM40 can be user calibrated on site using a humidity reference, e.g. the Vaisala Humidity Calibrator HMK15.
- Compact and portable, easy touse hand-held meter
- Versatile meter with widemeasurement range and multiple calculated parameters
- Standard and remote probe models available
- Ideal for spot-checking, on the go
- Humidity measurement range 0 ... 100 %RH
- Operating temperature range -10 °C ... +60 °C
- Incorporates the proven Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R Sensor
- The interchangeable measurement probe HMP113 can be user calibrated
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilingual user interface with 10 languages (EN, DE, FR, JA, ZH, PT, ES, RU, FI, SV)