For Demanding Humidity Measurement
Measure humidity in harsh environments with the best-in-class instrument you can truly depend on. The Vaisala HUMICAP Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT330 is designed for demanding industrial applications where stable measurements and extensive customization are essential. With multiple options to choose from, instrument can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual application and is pre-configured for each delivery. We offer a 10-year warranty on new HMT330 transmitters.
Reliable and stable
Accurate and stable measurement even in demanding conditions gives reliable data. The construction of the transmitter is suitable for the heavy duty in industrial applications.
Configurable and ready for installation
The product is assembled and configured to your needs, delivered within days to your facility, and fully ready for installation. The user interface is multilingual and available in English, German, French, Japanese and Chinese.
We offer a 10-year warranty on new HMT330 transmitters that are calibrated annually at the Vaisala Service Center. This warranty program is available to all customers for units purchased from January 2014 onwards and requires no sign-up.
The Vaisala HUMICAP Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT330 is ideal for applications where stable measurement is essential. 10-year warranty proves the outstanding reliability. With multiple options to choose from, including local display, the HMT330 series can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual application. There are six models for different applications:
- HMT331 for wall mounting
- HMT333 for duct mounting and tight spaces
- HMT334 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions
- HMT335 for high temperatures
- HMT337 for high humidity and meteorological applications
- HMT338 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar
- Full 0 ... 100 %RH measurement, wide temperature range -40...+180 °C (-40...+356 °F)
- Pressure tolerance up to 100 bar
- Excellent performance in harsh conditions; good chemical tolerance
- Corrosion-resistant IP65/IP66 housing
- 5-point calibration (certificate included)
- RS232/485/422 LAN
- MODBUS protocol support (RTU / TCP IP)
- Options such as 100-230 VAC power supply, data logger and control relays