Every component in the Hydrolift II is designed to keep weight to an absolute minimum
Use of aluminium extrusions, a high performance motor and high ratio gearing have produced an extremely powerful, compact and portable actuator.
All components have been designed to handle the rigours of field work. The Hydrolift II structure was designed around high strength aircraft grade aluminium extrusions and a .95 cm (0.375”) thick aluminium chassis, that serves as a platform and a protective shell for the power transmission components.
Corrosion resistant materials and a virtually maintenance free design ensures years of reliable service.
- Comfortable molded elastomer carrying handle
- Cam style rake adjustment centers clamp over riser
- Quick release tubing clamp
- Shock absorbing spring covered by protective boot
- Stainless steel hooks clamp easily onto casing
- Power transmission requires virtually no maintenance and is safely protected from damage
- Ratcheting belt secures pump to casing
- Aircraft grade aluminum extrusions and chassis provide extreme durability with minimal weight
- Powerful, high speed motor and integrated high ratio gearing provide all the power needed for any condition
- Simple controls: large push button ON/OFF switches and tactile rotary speed knob allows precise adjustment of stroke rate
- Quick release tubing discharge clamp located on other side of unit
- Power: 0-3.75 GPM / 200 feet + depth
- Rugged field construction
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||14 x 8 x 24 in.|
|Power Source||1000 watt generator|