Power & portability
The Waterra PowerPack PP1 provides the mechanical actuation for pumping with inertial pumps to depths of over 60m, in a fully portable, single operator power unit. At 13 kg, the PowerPack PP1 provides outstanding pumping performance. The PP1 is powerful enough to lift water from over 60m depth using the Standard Flow System, and is so compact that it fits onto a back-pack frame. The PowerPack PP1 incorporates clamps for Waterra High Flow and Standard tubing sizes (adaptors are available for smaller tubes). A Honda GX-22 series, 0.25 horsepower, 4 stroke, gasoline motor powers this device, which can run for approximately 1 hour without refuelling.
PP1/BP — PowerPack PP1 including backpack and spark arrestor
- Fully adjustable and will adapt to almost any size casing or protective well casing and can also be used with flush grade well completions.
- Anchored discharge end of tubing facilitates sample collection — the PowerPack-PP1 supports the inertial pump tubing and also anchors the discharge end of the tubing facilitating sample collection.
- Powered by the Honda GX25 a 25cc Mini 4-Stroke OHC gasoline engine — this lightweight motor is EPA/CARB compliant, runs on regular gas and has a quiet - pleasing "low" tone.
- Includes a backpack frame making it completely portable. Using the PowerPack-PP1 will result in a big boost to your field sampling program.
- Perfect for purging and sampling 2” diameter monitoring wells up to 150-200 feet deep. This actuator is also great for use when developing monitoring wells.
- Eliminates the fatigue that can be experienced on large monitoring programs.
- Adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
|Dimensions||15.5" length, 22.5" height, 14.5" width
(39cm L x 57cm H x 37cm W)
|Weight||28.6 lbs (13kg)|
|Power by||Honda GX25 (25cc Mini 4-Stroke OHC gasoline engine)|
|Performance Characteristics||Generates a 4" stroke,
adjustable 0—140 cycles/min
|Additional Requirements||Regular gasoline, SAE 10W-30 motor oil|
|For Use With||Inertial Pumping Systems — Standard Flow, High Flow, Low Flow|