Automatic Concrete Compression Machine 2000 kN
- Geneq - GEN6231/110
ASTM C-39, CSA A23.2-09
- Ideal for labs, contractors and research centers.
- Long-lasting durable powder coated finish.
- Totally enclosed hydraulic system, ensuring safe and quiet operation.
- Large lower compression platen for beam testing.
- Large bottom mounted piston.
- One compression head does it all (cylinders, cubes..)
- Complete automatic test cycle with a closed loop digital readout.
- Once the specimen parameters have been entered, just press the START button to run the test.
- Supplied ready to test 3 x 6”, 4 x 8” and 6 x 12” cylinders.
- High stability welded assembly
- 50 mm piston stroke with safety limit switch
- Platen hardened to min 55 HRC
- Two analogical channel test if required
- Graphical - LCD Data Acquisition and Control System
- Menu Driven Software for easy operation
- Load versus time plot and instantaneous load rate displayed
- Data storage up to 256 tests
- RS 232 output for printer or PC
- Software for PC test control and advanced report printout included
- Can control two frames
- Can make manual tests if required
- Dual stage pump 1HP.
- Easy maintenance and 6 point calibration
Comply with ASTM C-39, CSA A23.2-09
- Max pressure valve to avoid machine overloading
- Ram travel switch to prevent excessive piston travel
- Front transparent door to prevent debris
Download the software
|Max. Distance Between Platens||13.5"|
|Lower platen||12 x 16"|
|Voltage||110V / 60Hz|
|Dimensions||31 x 16.5 x 36"|
|Shipping weight||1800 lbs|