Automatic Concrete Compression Machine 600kN
- Geneq - GEN4031/110
ASTM C39, AASHTO T22, ISO EN 7500
The GENEQ Automatic 600kN capacity compression testing machines have been designed for reliable and consistent testing of a wide range of specimens.
These compression testers are manufactured as a result of continuous research studies to upgrade the machines with the latest technologies to conform to the current standards ASTM C39; AASHTO T22; ISO EN 7500 in terms of its technical properties taking into account the client requirements.
These machines also meet the requirements of CE and CSA norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator. Their user-friendly design enables an inexperienced operator to perform the tests.
Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned required operations are:
- Setting the test parameters (pace rate needs to be adjusted only when the specimen type is changed)
- Pressing the START button on the control unit
- The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the specimen touches the upper platen the rapid
- approach is ended and starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the specimen fails.
- Automatically saves the test parameters and the test results
All models are supplied in Class 1 starting from 10% of the full range conforming with ASTM C39; AASHTO T22; ISO EN 7500.
The GENEQ range of Semi-Automatic and Automatic Machines can be upgraded with option #GEN0210 special calibration Class 1 starting from 1% of the full range.
This unique performance enables the machines to be used for a considerable number of applications including:
- Early age ( 2 or 3 days ) compression strength tests with #GEN0210
- Flexural and splitting tests by using proper accessories
- Mortar (Cement) compression tests by using proper accessories
- Core Testing with GEN0210
The compression machines consist of a heavy duty welded frame, automatic hydraulic power pack with data acquisition and control system BC 100.
UTC-4031 (600 kN) Testing Machine is supplied complete with:
- Ø 165x90 mm, Ø 165x50 mm, Ø 165x30 mm and Ø 165x15 mm distance pieces
- UTC-4511 Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly) Ø165 mm, Lower Platen Ø165 mm.
- UTC-4510 upper and lower platen sets can also be used with UTC-4031 testing machine.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Piston travel limit switch
- Emergency stop button
- Front and rear transparent durable plexiglass guards
- Software controlled maximum load value
|GEN4031/110||600 kN Automatic Compression Testing Machine, 110v/60 Hz|
|GEN4031||600 kN Automatic Compression Testing Machine, 220-240v/ 50-60 Hz|
|GEN0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|The roughness value for texture of machine and auxiliary platens||<_ 3.2um|
|Lower platens dimensions mm||Ø165mm|
|Upper platens dimension mm||Ø165mm|
|Maximum vertical clearance between platens mm||340mm|
|Piston diameter mm||150mm|
|Maximum piston movement mm||50mm|
|Horizontal clearance mm||230mm|
|Voltage V||110- 220 - 240 / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Maximum working pressure||335 Bar|
|Dimensions (W x L x H) mm||660 x 500 x 900|
Maximum horizontal clearance for placing sample is limited with the border of the platens.
Sample must be placed such that its ends will not overflow from the ends of platens and it must be centred perfectly.