SurfACE™ Beef/Swine Carcass Sampling Kit
The bovine/swine sampling kit has been designed to contain everything needed to collect and transport ten environmental/HACCP bovine or swine carcass specimens for food-borne pathogen analysis. The non-destructive sampling procedure was prepared using FSIS/USDA pathogen reduction/HACCP regulations.
Materials supplied in the standard product
- Ten (10) sterile cellulose sponges pre-moistened with 10 ml buffered peptone water (Cat # A40BPW) or 10 ml Butterfield’s phosphate buffer (Cat #A40BPB); individually wrapped in tear-open; vapour barrier foil pouch
- Ten (10) vials of 15 ml sterile buffered peptone water
- Ten (10) pairs of sterile sampling gloves
- Ten (10) Twirl-tie sterile sample bags
- Ten (10) labels for sample identification
- Ten (10) sterile sampling templates (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Instruction Sheet
|PLM Item Name||SurfACE™ Beef/Swine Carcass Sampling Kit|
|Storage temperature||15°C - 25°C|
|10001826 (A40BPB)||10||Butterfield's Phosphate Buffer||Limited availability|
|10001827 (A40BPW)||10||Buffered Peptone Water||Limited availability|
Can we help you?