Designed for Easy Evidence Processing
The Evidence-Bench series of laboratory work tables is designed specifically for high volume processing of forensic evidence by multiple users. Professional design and construction features offer convenience during use, cleaning and maintenance.
- No positive airflow
- Fabric withstands decontamination with standard bleach solution to eliminate blood-borne pathogens and DNA cross-contamination.
- Cabinet includes plastic hangers, a plastic zipper designed for tamperproof seals, hanging rod, push handle, locking wheels, evidence tray and biological hazard warning label.
- A - Epoxy resin work top chemical resistant
- B - Evidence kraft paper dispenser
- C - Heavy duty frame
- D - Locking wheels, heavy duty, non-marking
- E - Lower open shelf for storage
- F - Two locking supply compartments
- G - Open access from multiple sides
- H - Optional airflow pod filtration shown; see Accessories
- I - Optional 16 outlet power strip shown; see Accessories
- J - Optional magnifying lamp shown; see Accessories
|Electrical Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|NEMA Plug||Specify UK, Euro or Other Plug|
|Control||Fan Manual On/Off|
|Environmental||ISO 14001 : 2015; ENERGY STAR® Partner|
|Quality||ISO 9001 : 2015|
|External Dimensions (WxDxH)||72" x 28" x 36" (1828 x 711 x 914 mm)|
|Net Weight||325 lbs (147 kg)|
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
|CART-LEVEL||Adjustable Levelling feet|
|P5-24-HEAD-EVB||Drop-in Airflow Pod|
|MAG-L||Power Package Outlet Strip|
|TRAY-EVB-SS||Stainless steel work surface|
* Factory installed; specify when ordering
|Electrical Parts||24 Months, with the exception of the Purair BIO and Safekeeper COLD, which are 12 Months.|
|Field Labor||24 Months, with the exception of the Purair BIO and Safekeeper COLD, which are 12 Months.|
|Consumable Parts, Filters and PURAIR-FLEX||30 days or until when opened and/or used for the first time, whichever comes first.|
|Factory Installed Equipment and Accessories||12 Months|
*Warranty period starts from date of shipment.