- Atago - ES-421
- Measurement Range: 0.00 to 10.0%
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 40°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
The digital salt-meter, ES-421 employs a funnel-shaped sensor section (conductivity), which measures the salt % of a very small sample (1.0ml approx. is enough for measurement).
- Improved durability with titanium electrodes and a sample stage made out of SUS316L.
- Equipped with a backlight to produce an even brighter, easier to read display.
- Equipped with an “Offset Function.”
- The NaCl solution for calibration is different from the solution used for the former ES-421(Cat.No4210).
- The concentration of the NaCl solution for calibration has been changed from 2.84%→2.50%.
- dilute solution of soy sauce
- Worcester sauce
- sqeezed juice of pickles
|Scale||Salt concentration (g/100g)
|Measurement Method||Conductivity method|
|Measurement Range||0.00 to 10.0%|
|Resolution||0.01% for salt concentration of 0.00 to 2.99%
0.1% for salt concentration of 3.0 to 10.0%
|Measurement Accuracy||Displayed value ± 0.05% (for salt concentration of 0.00 to 0.99%)
Relative precision ± less than 5% (for salt concentration of 1.00 to 10.0%)
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Power Supply||006P Dry battery (9V)|
|Dimensions & Weight||17×9×4cm, 220g
(Main Unit only)