No more "tin foiling" of see-through doors or purchasing & changing of different heavy doors!
This product family features a new and innovative multifunctional door design. Instead of choosing between a solid door and a see-through door, a single door with a large polycarbonate viewing window and a tight-fitting, easily removable, door panel is included! With the door panel off, incubating specimens can easily be seen without disturbing the incubation environment. With the door panel on, ambient light is easily ommited from light-sensitive specimens.
- Forced air convection provides excellent temperature stability, uniformity, and recovery time after door opening to keep incubation environment at ideal temperature
- Wide temperature range for multiple applications eliminates the need for multiple incubators for different temperature ranges
- Single door configuration with removable door panel for light & dark incubations eliminates multiple incubators/multiple doors
- Bright easy-to-use digital display with built-in timer
- Internal auxiliary outlet provides power for one accessory to be used within the incubator (model: 151140, 151250)
- Two internal auxiliary outlets provide power for multiple accessories to be used within the incubator (model: 151500)
- Two-year warranty with 48-72 hr TaT on repairs
- Energy efficient, low-power consumption design
- UL, CE, CSA approved, RoHs compliant making it 100% recyclable
Model: 151500 / 5.0 Cu Ft
This incubator is equipped with 2 internal auxiliary outets and large enough to fit multiple accessories such as a rocker, tube rotator, or orbital shaker on different shelves. It can also easily be transformed into an environmental chamber with the addition of a humidity system accessory and an LED/UV light system on a timer - useful for growing mushrooms and for the cannabis industry! It comes with 3 shelves standard and the ability to add up to 6 total shelves max, adjustable in 1" increments.
Model: 151250 / 2.5 Cu Ft
This incubator is large enough for most applications but still small enough to fit on a benchtop with limited space. Equipped with an internal auxiliary outlet, there is enough space to have stationary incubations on higher shelves while utilizing accessories such as a rocker, tube rotator, or orbital shaker on a lower shelf or incubator floor. It comes with 2 shelves standard and the ability to add up to 5 total shelves max, adjustable in 1" increments.
Model: 151140 / 1.4 Cu Ft
The most versitile of this incubator line, this 1.4 cu ft digital forced air incubator is perfect for small laboratories, mobile laboratories, pharmacies, and health care institutions that have limited space, but require full functionality. At less than a foot and a half wide and only 40 lbs, this incubator is easily still easily transportable, but large enough to use with accessories such as a rocker, tube rotator, or orbital shaker. It comes with 2 shelves standard and the ability to add up to 4 total shelves max, adjustable in 1" increments.
Model: 151050 / 0.5 Cu Ft
The smallest of this forced air incubator line, the 0.5 cu ft digital forced air incubator is perfect for small laboratories with limited space and mobile laboratories. At less than a foot wide and only 27 lbs, this incubator is easily transportable. It comes with 1 shelf standard and the ability to add up to 3 total shelves max, adjustable in 1" increments.
|Chamber Volume||0.5 cu ft (14L)||1.4 cu ft (40L)||2.5 cu ft (71L)||5.0 cu ft (141L)|
|Temperature Control Range||(Ambient + 8°C) to 70°C|
|Temperature Uniformity at 37°C||1.0°C|
|Temperature Display Resolution||0.1°C|
|Aux Outlet Max Supply, Each||N/A||2A|
|Timer Resolution||1 sec|
|Number of Shelves||1||2||2||3|
|Max load per shelf||10 lbs|
|Net weight||27 lbs||40 lbs||55 lbs||81 lbs|
|Chamber Dimensions W x D x H||9½" x 9¾" x 9½"||13½" x 13½" x 13½"||17" x 17" x 15"||17" x 17" x 30"|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||11¾" x 15¼" x 16½"||16" x 19" x 20½"||19½" x 22¾" x 21¾"||19½" x 22¾" x 37"|