MicroSampler - Powder Samplers
- Burkle - MicroSampler
- useful for taking small samples, sterilisable
MicroSampler | useful for taking small samples, sterilisable
The MicroSampler has especially been designed for the sampling of small quantities of powder. Volumes of 0.2 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.0 ml, 2.0 ml, 5.0 ml and 10 ml can be sampled easily, quickly and cleanly from different sampling depths from sacks or containers.
The tips of the MicroSampler are interchangeable. This means that tips with different volumes can be used.
- Point sampling
- Various lengths and volumes are available
- Tip can be removed, easy cleaning
- Stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Additional tips are available in different sizes
- Insert MicroSampler into powder.
- At the predetermined point, open the volume tip by pressing the button, the sample flows in.
- Close the volume tip, the sample is collected.
- Pull back the lance, open the volume tip again, empty the sample.
|Item no.||Tube Φ mm||Length cm||Model|
|5307-0102||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 12 mm dia., capacity 0.2 ml|
|5307-0105||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 12 mm dia., capacity 0.5 ml|
|5307-0110||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 12 mm dia., capacity 1 ml|
|5307-0202||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 25 mm dia., capacity 2 ml|
|5307-0205||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 25 mm dia., capacity 5 ml|
|5307-0210||MicroSampler heads fits tube with 25 mm dia., capacity 10 ml|
* Autoclavable up to max. 121°C, 20 min
* Warranty period 3 years
* Material V4A
Can we help you?