MiniSampler - Samplers of laboratory for liquids
- Burkle - 5305-0100, 5305-0110
- Also suitable for viscous oils
- Complete in a handy transport case
MiniSampler | taking samples - comfortable, quick and clean sampling
With the vacuum sampler MiniSampler, the sample liquid only comes into contact with the suction hose and the original sample bottle. The possibility of cross-contamination is greatly reduced. Immediately after taking the sample, the bottles are sealed. The disposable suction hose can quickly be replaced. This guarantees that the samples are never contaminated. If necessary, a new hose can be used for every single sample.
Due to its small diameter (8 mm),the hose can reach narrow, seemingly inaccessible sampling areas.
PE MiniSampler for general sampling, max. suction height 5 m*
PTFE MiniSampler for ultra-pure sampling, max. suction height 5 m*
* depending on the medium
MiniSampler PE | for general sampling
Ideal for general sampling from barrels, canisters, tanks etc.
MiniSampler PE complete with accessories in transport case, contents: Vacuum pump, 10 PE bottles 100 ml, 10 m PE suction hose 6 x 8 mm, 1 hose cutter, 1 stainless steel hose weight made of AISI 304 (1.4301)/brass nickel-plated, 20 seal-it bottle seals.
Item number: 5305-0100
MiniSampler PTFE | for ultrapure sampling
Ideal when maximum purity is needed.
MiniSampler PTFE complete with accessories in its transport case, contents: Vacuum pump, 1 sample bottle PFA 180 ml, 5 m PTFE suction hose 6 x 8 mm, 1 hose cutter, 1 stainless steel hose weight made of AISI 304 (1.4301)/brass nickel-plated, 20 seal-it bottle seals.
Item number: 5305-0110
- Insert the hose and the bottle into the pump.
- Insert hose end to desired sample depth.
- Move the pump piston back and forth and collect the sample. The liquid flows directly into the bottle.
- Take off the filled bottle, close and label it.
* Not for aggressive acids. Vapours could destroy pump.
* Suitable for use with foodstuffs
* Material PE
Can we help you?