Biological Safety Cabinets Gen 3 Class II BSC- S Series
- Esco - Airstream S-series
class II type A2, NSF 49 Certified
- Airflow Velocity (Inflow) 0.53 m/s 105 (fpm)
- Airflow Velocity (Downflow) 0.30 m/s (60 fpm)
- Electrical 115 V 50/60Hz
Can we help you?
Model : AC2-3S9-NS
Model : AC2-3S9-NS-PORT
Model : AC2-4S9-NS
Model : AC2-4S9-NS-PORT
Model : AC2-5S9-NS
Model : AC2-5S9-NS-PORT
Model : AC2-6S9-NS
Model : AC2-6S9-NS-PORT
The world's leading energy-efficient, quiet, and ergonomic biosafety cabinet
The Esco Airstream® Gen 3 Class II Biological Safety Cabinet (AC2) is an effective solution in providing operator, product and environmental protection. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Certified to EN 12469, Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
The AC2- S series Class II Biosafety cabinet features a one-piece stainless steel with coved corners for cleanability. The side capture zones and negative pressure side walls optimize containment. It is one of the best choices when you are looking for operator, product and environmental protection for your laboratory. Now equipped with energy efficient DC ECM Motor, this is the most energy efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world offering 70% energy savings compared to legacy AC motor. Its SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all information you need on its screen. With its dynamic chamber, ISO Class 3 work zone and ISOCIDE™ powder coat on all its external and interior painted surfaces, you are ensured that you, the operator, as well as the product and the environment are protected from harmful biological agents. NSF 49 and UL 61010 certified, the Airstream® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets proves that Esco is an industry leader in cleanroom equipment.
Safety cabinets requirements met and exceeded:
- Latest microprocessor technology with ease of use
- Energy Efficient with the DC ECM motor
- ISO Class 3 work zone
- NSF 49 and UL 61010 certified
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all important information, centered and angled down for easy reach and viewing; fast and reliable operation.
- Elegant design matched with proven ISOCIDE™ powder coat technology that inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety.
- Angled sash to optimize user comfort, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
- Leading energy efficient Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC Motor.
- Equipped with ULPA filter which provides better filtration than HEPA filter at 99.999% typical efficiency for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.3 micron.
- Dynamic Chamber offering blower plenum and side walls surrounded by negative pressure ensures containment.
- Provides ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Single-piece wall allows easy reach to service fixtures and electrical outlets.
- Raised arm rest prevents grille blocking, and provides comfortable working posture.
- Easy-to-clean Removable Paper Catch with optional pre-filter
- Recessed single-piece work tray to contain spillage with sloped easy-to-swipe perimeter.
- Optional HPV port and universal type service fixture offers more productivity.
Avantages of S-Series ESCO cabinets
Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Control system
- Has audible and visual alarms
- Displays all safety information on one screen
- Centered and angled down for easy reach & viewing
- Selectable Quickstart mode for fast operation
- Energy-efficient with 70% energy savings compared to AC motor
- Single blower for inflow and downflow, energy-efficient and cost-effective.
- 10 x filtration efficiency compared to HEPA filter
- 99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron, ULPA as per IEST-RP-CC001.3 USA or >99.999% at MPPS, H14 as per EN 1822 EU
- Stainless steel side walls with side capture zones and negative pressure to optimize containment
- Single-piece work tray, spill retaining and easy to clean
- Angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
- Frameless, shatterproof sash is easier to clean, offers larger, unobstructed viewing area.
Isocide™ Antimicrobial Powder Coating
- Eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure