Our Polymerase Chain Reaction Cabinets Keep PCR reactions free of contaminants is imperative because PCR is an amplification process and contaminants will also be amplified in number.
Therefore, it is essential to prevent possible contamination of the reaction with the highest air quality using the Esco line PCR Cabinets. The Streamline® PCR cabinets apply our renowned clean air expertise and decades of experience to deliver “best-in-the-world” technology to protect your PCR reaction. With our reputation as a world’s leading “clean air technology” expert based on over 35 years of experience building systems to protect personnel, samples and process from contamination and developers of some of the world’s finest Laminar Flow hoods and BioSafety Cabinets, Esco will help to maintain the integrity of your PCR reactions.
- World-leading clean-air technology protects your PCR.
- Decades of experience in designing leading Laminar flow hoods ensures contamination-free reaction.
- HEPA-filtered laminar flow with efficiency of >99.99% efficiency.
- Airflow monitoring and UV Lamp for optimal reaction protection and decontamination.
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination for user and sample protection.
- High Energy Efficiency results in long-term financial savings.
More details in the PDF brochure
730 x 617 x 950 mm
(28.7” x 24.3” x 37.4”)
630 x 538 x 550 mm
(24.8” x 21.2” x 21.7”)
0.275 - 0.325 m/s