The iScope microscope is supplied with specific attachments that turn the iScope into a state-of-the-art material science microscope suitable for various applications.
There are three types of materials science microscopes; Metallurgical and polarization microscopes and microscopes especially for asbestos identification.
Microscopes for materials science applications have specific objectives and other equipment like incident illuminations, polarization, and compensation filters. This allows precise observation of materials like metals, plastics, minerals, asbestos, glass, wood, and chemical materials.
Geneq offers a range of metallurgical microscopes, microscopes with rotatable stages and stain-free objectives for polarized light observation, microscopes for asbestos identification, and inverted materials science microscopes.
- Binocular and trinocular models
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- 216 x 150 mm mechanical rackless stage
- Diascopic 3 W NeoLED Köhler illumination
- CSS - Cable Storage System
- HWF 12.5/15 mm eyepieces
- Infinity corrected IOS objectives
- Integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage
- iCare sensor for energy saving
Supplied with HWF 12.5x/15 mm (Ø 30 mm tube) eyepieces, one includes a Walton-Beckett reticle
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads with 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance from 48 to 76 mm
• Two ± 5 diopter adjustments
• A unique rotating system allows the ergonomic positioning of both tubes in a high (431 mm) and in a low position (397 mm)
• The trinocular head 23.2 mm tube fits optional photo C-mount adapters with built-in 0.33x/0.35x, 0.5x or 0.75x objective
Revolving quintuple reversed nosepiece on ball bearings
Plan PLi infinity-corrected objectives for asbestos research microscopes except for the S40x which is a plan phase contrast PLPHi infinity-corrected objective
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Plan PLi IOS
The iScope® rackless stage has no protruding parts, enables more smooth movements and is safer working
Height adjustable Abbe 1.25 phase contrast condenser supplied with slider with 10/40 annuli, green filter, and alignment telescope
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 24 mm and is supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
• The coarse adjustment is equipped with friction control
• The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy
• The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
CSS – CABLE STORAGE SYSTEM
• iScope® allows users to easily insert the power cable into the backside of the instrument, which enables easy storage
• The integrated carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensure the safe transportation of the microscope
Supplied with a green filter, phase centering telescope, power cord, dust cover, and spare fuse were available and user manual. All packed in polystyrene boxes
iScope (asbestos research)
* Cover glass correction