Aquasearcher™ AB23EC Bench Meter
- Ohaus - AB23EC
- 99 measurement memory
- LCD with backlight
- standalone electrode holder
Can we help you?
Model : AB23EC-B
- Measurement Range: 00.0 μS/cm – 199.9 mS/cm
- Measurement Resolution: 0.01 μS/cm
- Accuracy: ± 1 % Reading ± 3 LSD
Model : AB23EC-F
- Measurement Range:00.0 μS/cm – 199.9 mS/cm
- Measurement Resolution:0.01 μS/cm
- Accuracy:± 1 % Reading ± 3 LSD
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Electrode: STCON3 (Included)
The Aquasearcher™ AB23EC bench meter is designed with a large LCD display and six instructional menu buttons.
A 99-item memory for measurements ensures efficient data collection.
A stand-alone holder with a small base provides the user greater flexibility when running experiments, and makes the AB23 bench meter a perfect space saving meter for your lab.
With six instructional menu buttons and auto temperature compensation, the AB23EC is an easy and straightforward meter for measurement.
A large 5-inch backlit LCD display with complete measurement information simplifies operation and allows you to monitor the results from a distance.
Featuring a compact stand-alone electrode holder, the AB23EC increases the flexibility of the experiment and fits ideally in any lab.
Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS),Salinity with Temperature Measurements
5 inch segment LCD with backlight
AC adapter (included)
ABS housing, mechanical keys, standalone electrode holder
99 measurement memory, automatic and manual endpoint functions, automatic and manual temperature compensation