HT Lysing Bead Mill Homogenizer
- Ohaus - HOHTDG
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-051, CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 61010
- Flexibility to Handle Multiple Samples & Tube Configurations
- Take the Guesswork Out of Determining Optimum Speed/Time
- Increased Efficiency With High-Throughput Sample Processing
Providing Flexible Solutions for Rapid High-Throughput Sample Processing.
The HT (High Throughput) Lysing Bead Mill Lab Homogenizer offers efficient solutions for all of your grinding, lysing, pulverizing, mixing and homogenizing sample preparation applications. High-throughput processing is ideal for multiple sample and tube configurations. Easy-to-load tray securely locks the microplate or tube in place. High speed linear motion processes samples quickly. Flexibility to use OHAUS sample tubes or any other brand.
Flexibility to Handle Multiple Samples & Tube Configurations
HT Lysing Homogenizer is one of the most flexible models on the market. Process sample tubes, microplates, deep-well plates, or any format that will fit in the unit’s holder—no costly accessories needed.
Take the Guesswork Out of Determining Optimum Speed/Time with 5 Pre-Set Programs
Five preset programs optimized for speed and time helps take the guesswork out of creating the processing speeds and times for the most common samples including bacteria, fungi, plant & animal tissue.
Increased Efficiency With High-Throughput Sample Processing
The HT Lysing Bead Homogenizer allows high-throughput processing, and is ideal for processing multiple tubes, microplates, deep-well plates etc.
- White, Bacteria, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 100 μm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391402
- Yellow, Yeast, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 400 μm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391404
- Blue, Fungi, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 800 μm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391405
- Orange, Soft Sample, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 1.4 mm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391406
- Green, Plant, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 3 mm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391408
- Red, Animal Tissue, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 3 mm Stainless Steel Grinding Balls, 100/box: 30391409
- Brown, Environmental, 2 mL skirted tube, DNase/RNase free, 100 μm /800 μm/3 mm Zirconium Beads, 100/box: 30391410
- Tube Rack, 25 × 2 ml Tubes, 2 per pack: 30391431
- Sample Tube Kit, 14 Tubes; 2 each of White, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Red, and Brown.: 30391433
|Speed Range||300 to 1600 rpm (1 rpm increments)|
|Motion||Reciprocal, 31 mm|
|Timer||1 second to 10 minutes (1 second increments)|
|Program 1||5 minutes @ 1500 rpm|
|Program 2||2 minutes @ 1500 rpm|
|Program 3||3 minutes @ 1300 rpm|
|Program 4||4 minutes @ 1500 rpm|
|Program 5||1 minute @ 1600 rpm|
|Capacity||1 deep well plate, 4 microplates, or any sample matrix that can fit in the 10.2 × 12.7 × 6.4 cm adjustable holder|
|Maxamim Capacity||300 g|
|Working Environment||41°F– 104°F / 5°C– 40°C, 20%– 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||17.5 × 11.3 × 20.4 in / 44.6 × 28.6 × 51.8 cm|
|Net Weight||59 lb / 26.8 kg|
|Ship Weight||104 lb / 47.2 kg|