It combines all your pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity, and temperature measurements - in one smart device.
Ideal for a wide range of lab applications, the ST3100M is incredibly easy to use.
Equipped with software to ensure the reliability of your readings, and RS232 connectivity to store and transfer data conveniently, the ST3100M is a great addition to your lab.
Measurements of pH, redox potential (ORP),conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS),salinity, resistivity, and temperature.
Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
AC adapter (included)
ABS case, user cover, mechanical keys
Three-point calibration (pH),electrode status icon, parameter toggle button, compact design.
Starter 3100m pH & conductivity bench with a great price
- Software helps ensure reliable readings
- RS-232 interface supports data storage and transfer to compatible devices
- Backlit LCD for easy viewing in low lighting
- Durable housing protects sensitive components
- Mechanical keys make operation easy
- 3-point pH calibration supports precise readings
- Electrode condition icon offers status information at a glance
- Parameter toggle button provides quick control over settings
- Compact design offers flexible placement options
- 0 to 20 MΩ resistivity measuring range with 0.01 MΩ resolution and 1 mV voltage resolution
- 0.1mg/1 to 199.9 g/1 (rDS) TDS measurement range with 0.01 mg/L auto-range resolution
- 0 to 100 psu salinity measurement range with 0.01 psu resolution
- Stores up to 99 sets of pH and conductivity data readings and last calibration data
- 30 KΩ temperature sensor with automatic compensation for exact readings
Combining all of the features from the benchtop pH and conductivity meter into one multi-meter, makes testing pH, ORP, conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity, temperature a seamless process.
A user-friendly bench meter with an innovative design, including an adjustable standalone electrode holder and large backlit LCD display.
A 99-item memory for pH and/or conductivity measurements makes for efficient data documentation. RS232 interface allows for connection to external devices for data storage or transfer.
|Measurement Range||00.0 μS/cm – 199.9 mS/cm; -5 °C – 110 °C; -2.00 – 20.00 pH; -1999 – 1999 mV; 0-20 MΩ•cm|
|Measurement Resolution||0.01 μS/cm; 0.1 °C; 0.01 pH; 1 mV; 0.01 Ω•cm|
|Accuracy||± 0.5 % F.S.; ±0.01 pH; ±0.3 °C; ±1 mV|
|Electrode||ST310 (Included); STCON3 (Included)|
|Accuracy ± (mV)||1 mV|
|Accuracy ± (Temperature)||0.3 °C|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Conductivity accuracy (±)||0.5 %|
|Conductivity measuring range||0.0 – 199.9 µS/cm|
|Dimensions||3.07 in x 6.89 in x 8.66 in (78 mm x 175 mm x 220 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Measurement Range (Temperature)||-5 °C – 110 °C|
|Measurement Range||-1,999 mV – 1,999 mV|
|Net Weight||2.09 lb (0.95 kg)|
|pH accuracy (±)||0.01|
|pH measuring range||-2 – 20|
|Power||100 - 240 V|
|Resistivity measuring range||0 MOhm – 20 MOhm|
|Resistivity resolution||0.01 MOhm|
|Resolution Cond. (Variable)||0.01 – 200|
|Resolution (Voltage)||1 mV|
|Temperature resolution||0.1 °C|
|Temperature Sensor||30 KΩ NTC|
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-5°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|