This Milwaukee MW805 MAX pH/EC/TDS/Temp. 4-in-1 combo meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity),TDS and Temp. with a single meter and one single probe.
pH and conductivity are critical for growers. pH can effect plant nutrient and water uptake and reduce the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Managing conductivity helps growers pinpoint fertilizer and other needs.
The Milwaukee MW805 MAX Combo Meter lets you easily and accurately test pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) using a single meter and integrated probe.
Simple, portable and rugged. No more juggling multiple electrodes and wires. Automatic temperature compensaton included.
The MW805 MAX is the ultimate solution for pH and nutrient management.
The design of the MW805 MAX is focused on simple operation and ruggedness. With a single probe, big screen, easy calibration, the MW805 is exceptionally simple to operate.
A tough meter build and a rugged but replaceable probe means that you can expect years of use.
The Milwaukee Combo meter offers:
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppt) with automatic temperature compensation.
- Selectable TDS factors from .40 to 0.8; defaulet value 0.50.
- Stability indicator prompting the user when the readings stabilize.
- Dedicated GLP key to store and recall data on system status.
- A replaceable, Amplified Combination pH/EC/TDS/Temp probe with a single 3 foot cable (1 meter) for easy use (MA852D/1 probe included)
- A cloth junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions. Gel filled for long lasting measurments.
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 9.2 ounces (260 g) with battery and just over 3 inches wide.
- A large easy to read display.
- Factory calibration for Temperature and simple, highly accurate, single cell automatic, one point calibration for EC and an automatic up to 5 point calibration for pH.
- IP 67 rated rugged case built for field or lab applications.
- Specialized design for hydroponic, aquaponic, and greenhouse growers.
CARE AND USE
The MW805 MAX Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the MA852D/1 integrated probe. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining your probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 20.00 pH
- EC Range: 0 to 4000 µS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L) | up to 3200 ppm (mg/L) with TDS 0.80 factor
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- EC Resolution: 1 µS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH Accuracy: ±0.01
- EC/TDS Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F
- Calibration pH: Automatic up to 5 - point pH, 7 Standard Calibration Buffers: pH1.68; 4.01; 6.86; 7.01; 9.18, 10.01; 12.45 and 2 Custom Buffers
- Calibration EC/TDS: Single Cell Factor Calibration; 2 Standards: 84 μS/cm; 1413 µS/cm / One- point Offset: 0.00 µS/cm
- Temperature Calibration: Factory Calibrated
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic (ATC) from -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F) | Manual (MTC) from -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)
- Conductivity temperature coefficient: 0.00 to 6.00 % /ºC (EC & TDS only) | Default value: 1.9 %/ºC
- TDS Factor: 0.40 to 0.80; default value: 0.50
- Logging Memory: Up to 1,000 log records (stored in up to 100 lots) | On demand, up to 200 logs | on Stability, up to 200 logs | Interval logging, up to 1,000 logs | Parameter-Specific log storage location
- PC connectivity: 1 micro USB port
- Battery Type: 3 X 1.5V Alkaline AA batteries (included) | Approximately 200 hours of use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Dimensions Meter: 7.9 x 3.3 x 2 inches (200 x 85 x 50 mm)
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Casing: IP67 protection level
- Weight Meter: 260 g (0.57 lb)
- Dimensions Packaging: 12 x 11 x 4.5 inches (305 x 280 x 115 mm)
- Weight Packaged: 3.2 lbs. (1.44 kg)
- Probe Specifications: MA852D/1 Amplified pH/EC/TDS/Temp Probe (included)
- Range: pH 0 to 13 | Temperature 0.0 to 60.0°C (32.0 to 140.0°F)
- EC electrodes: 2 X graphite
- Reference: Single, Ag/AgCl
- Junction: Cloth
- Electrolyte (pH): Gel
- Body: ABS
- Connection: DIN
- Cable: 1 m (3.3')