Heated Circulating Baths
with Standard Digital Controller
- Polyscience - SD07H - SD15H - SD20H - SD28H
- Reservoir Size :7, 15, 20 or 28 Liter
- Temperature Range : Ambient +10° to +170°C
Set and read to 0.1°C, ±0.04°C temperature stability, and a 2-speed pump make the Standard Digital Controller an economical and reliable choice for a variety of laboratory applications, including those requiring closed-loop external circulation.
- Integral tap water cooling coil
- LidDock™ self-stowing reservoir cover
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- Reservoir drain
- Large, universal icon and English display
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: RS-232 serial output
- On-screen prompts
- Automatic performance optimization
- Single-point calibration capability
Ambient +10° to +170°C
DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
Features on all Polyscience Heated Circulating Baths
- Whether equipped with the entry-level MX
- Controller or the most sophisticated Performance
- Programmable, our Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Crisp menu architecture, screen icons, and plain-text prompts make it easy to navigate through operational settings and options.
LidDock™ helps keep moisture where it belongs — in the bath. And accessing the reservoir drain is as simple as removing the Circulator’s front panel.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
Exceptionally exacting temperature control, combined with a tap-water cooling-coil, allow you to maintain bath temperatures at or near ambient with stabilities as precise as ±0.005°C.
A variety of communication and control options, including Ethernet, USB data logging and computer control, bi-directional serial communication, and external circulation with remote temperature control, enhance functionality and applications flexibility.
|Easy-to-use calibration function allows you to adjust the temperature display to match that of a traceable temperature standard.||Highly intuitive operator interface makes changing the temperature set-point or making other operational adjustments simple and straightforward.|
Comes with the following accessories
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing. 1/4" NPT to M16 adapters also included on 50 Hz units.
- Also included is a 6' (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug.
|Reservoir Size||7 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter||28 Liter|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +10° to +170°C|
|Heater||1100 W (60 Hz)/2200 W (50 Hz)|
|Part Number 120 VAC/60 Hz||SD07H170-A11B||SD15H170-A11B||SD20H170-A11B||SD28H170-A11B|
|Part Number 240 VAC/50 Hz||SD07H170-A12E||SD15H170-A12E||SD20H170-A12E||SD28H170-A12E|