Refrigerated / Heating Circulating Baths
with standard digital temperature controller
- Polyscience - SD07R - SD7LR - SD15R - SD20R - SD28R
- 7 Liter or 7 Liter Low-Profile, Temperature Range -20° to +170°C
- 15, 20 or 28 Liter, Temperature Range -30° to +170°C
Set and read to 0.1°C, ±0.04°C temperature stability, and a 2-speed pump make the Standard Digital Controller an economical and reliable choice for a variety of laboratory applications, including those requiring closed-loop external circulation.
- Intuitive 3.75" (9.5 cm) display with touch-pad control
- 2-speed pressure pump with external (closed-loop) circulation capability
- Swivel 180™, LidDock™, DuraTop™, WhisperCool™, Cool Command™
- On-board connectivity: RS232
- Automatic performance optimization
- Single-point calibration
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class I safety requirements for use with non-flammable liquids
From -40°C to +200°C
Maximum Pressure - psi (bar)
120 VAC/60 Hz Models - 4.3 (0.3)
240 VAC/50 Hz Models - 3.6 (0.25)
Maximum Flow Rate
Pressure gpm (l/min)
120 VAC/60 Hz Models: 5.3 (20.1)
240 VAC/50 Hz Models: 4.4 (16.7)
Suction gpm (l/min)
120 VAC/60 Hz Models: 3.9 (14.7)
240 VAC/50 Hz Models: 3.2 (12.2)
Features on all Polyscience Refrigerated Circulating Baths
Proprietary patent-pending WhisperCool™ technology reduces overall equipment noise, increases refrigeration efficiency, and lowers energy consumption.
Easy to maintain
Accessing the reservoir drain and removable air filter for maintenance is as simple as removing the circulator’s front panel. Performance Programmable, Advanced Programmable and Performance Digital models even remind you when it’s time for filter cleaning.
Cool Command™ technology carefully regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while delivering fast cool-downs and more precise control at elevated temperatures.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or the most sophisticated, PolyScience Refrigerated/ Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
|Highly intuitive operator interface makes changing setpoint and other operating parameters quick and simple.||Easy-to-use calibration function allows you to adjust the temperature display to match that of a traceable temperature standard.|
Come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing. 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50 Hz units.
- 6' (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
|Reservoir Size||7 Liter Low-Profile||7 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter||28 Liter|
|Temperature Range||-20° to +170°C||-20° to +170°C||-30° to +170°C||-30° to +170°C||-30° to +170°C|
|Cooling Capacity @ 20°C||200 W||915 W|
|Heater||1100 W (60 Hz) / 2200 W (50 Hz)|
120 VAC/60 Hz
240 VAC/50 Hz