The Scilogex D500 Homogenizer has a maximum speed of 29,000rpm and reduces the processing time significantly.
The smooth motor drive provides safe and comfortable operation. An overload protection feature increases the life span of the motor. Smooth acceleration also prevents unnecessary spills. A flexible configuration of different generators and rotors makes the D500 highly adaptive to most applications.
The generator shaft is constructed of 316L stainless steel. Reliable results are assured with extremely high precision and speed. Assembly and disassembly of rotors require no special tools.
D500 Homogenizer Features:
- Ideal for mixing, emulsification, shredding or chopping (Not suitable for very viscous liquids or powders, 10,000 cps/mPa-s max.)
- Generators and rotors can be combined to suit various applications
- Easy to hold and lightweight for one-hand operation
- Generators are made of 316L Stainless Steel
- Autoclavable stainless steel shafts
- All shafts are easily removed for cleanup
- High-speed motor 10,000 to 29,000 rpm
- Suitable for solvents & abrasive substances
- Paper & Tissue
- Food Tobacco
|Sample volume range||10 - 5000ml|
|Speed control||6 position control dial|
|Motor type||Universal motor, 500 Watt|
|Fineness||Suspensions & Emulsion 10-15μm & 1-10μm|
|Noise emission||< 72 dB(A) at 29,000 rpm|
|Dimensions||2.5L x 2.5W x 9H inches (drive only)|
|Weight||20lbs (with stand) 1.8lbs (drive only)|