IR Infrared Vortex Mixer
- Velp Scientifica - Wizard IR
Exclusive and compact vortex mixer with settable speed, provided with the revolutionary IR sensor or continuous mode. No press, No stress!
- Vibration starts when tube is detected by IR (VELP patent)
- No fatigue as no pressure is required
- Eliminates repetitive strain injury
- IR sensor and continuous modes
- Compact in height and area
- Stability is optimized with selection lever related to operating mode
- 3 anti-slip rubber feet for staying in required position
- Variable speed operation, electronically controlled up to 3000 rpm
- Large choice of accessories to suit tubes, plates and flasks
- Universal voltage / frequency model
- Accessories fit by simple pressure
- Optimum resistance to chemicals from technopolymer casing
- Excellent stability with zinc alloy base
- IP 42 protection against particles and liquids
- Designed for the longest lifespan and guaranteed by 3 years warranty
New Conception of Vortex Mixers
We could have taken the easy way out and designed something more reasonable and less remarkable.
But we didn’t. We choose to focus on a new conception of vortex mixers, completely new and innovative.
Creating an entirely new design means inventing new technology.
IR Sensor, a VELP Patented Solution
VELP Scientifica is the only company in the world to offer the innovative and revolutionary IR Sensor, for an outstanding efficiency and exclusive comfort.
As soon the test tube is detected, the instrument automatically starts vibrating, without the need for any pressure!
Compared with the traditional touch mode, the patented infrared sensor technology ensures a drastic reduction in repetitive strain.
The Vortex Wizard represents a technological innovation in the evolutionary process of vortex mixers.
The new conception of vortex mixers manufactured by VELP Scientifica offers a highly innovative and attractive design for an outstanding comfort. In addition to the ergonomic design, the three anti-sliding feet help to keep the instrument stable on the bench.
|Stirring speed:||0 - 3000 rpm|
|Construction material:||zinc alloy and technopolymer|
|Support system:||3 anti-sliding feet|
|Operational mode:||Sensor / Continuous|
|Type of movement:||orbital|
|Orbital diameter:||4,5 mm|
|Electronic protection degree CEI EN 60529:||IP 42|
|Weight:||2.2 Kg (4.9 lb)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||180x70x220 mm (7.1x2.8x8.7 in)|