- Velp Scientifica - 148 Series
- 2 displays: working temperature / settable parameters
- Cooling water: 2 l/min
- Solvent recovery: from 50 to 75%
Can we help you?
Model : SER 148/6
- 115 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Included: A00000142 Extractions cups, 6 pcs, A00000295 Extraction thimbles 33x80 mm (25 pcs/box),A00001142 Extractions thimbles holders, A00000308 Butyl Seals, 3 pcs/box, A00000307 Viton Seals, 3 pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet tube, 40000220 Heat shield
Model : SER 148/3
- 115 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Included: A00001141 Extractions cups, 3 pcs, A00000295 Extraction thimbles 33x80 mm (25 pcs/box),A00001142 Extractions thimbles holders, A00000308 Butyl Seals, 3 pcs/box, A00000307 Viton Seals, 3 pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet tube, 40000210 Heat shield
Safe and convenient semi-automated extraction system suitable for fat extraction and sample preparation in a wide range of applications in food, feed, environmental, and other industrial segments.
The SER 148/3 and SER 148/6 can be used to separate a substance or a group of elements from solid and semi-solid samples according to the Randall technique (consisting of Immersion, washing, and Solvent Recovery).
As for the automatic version SER 158, the main field of application is the determination of the content of soluble products such as fats, detergents, plasticizers, and pesticides in food, animal feeds, detergents, rubber, and plastic formulas, pharmaceutical products, soil.
The SER 148 Series is a semi-automatic solution with no compromises on operator safety (IP55) and solvent consumption also guaranteeing a limited cost per analysis.
Combined with the HU6 Hydrolysis Unit, is possible to use the same crucibles to prevent any possible sample loss between the two units.
The reliable solution for solvent extraction
|NUMBER OF SAMPLES:||SER 148/3 3 positions|
SER 148/6 6 positions
|2 DISPLAYS:||working temperature / settable parameters|
|REPRODUCIBILITY (RSD):||≤ 1%|
|SOLVENT RECOVERY:||from 50 to 75%|
|MAX VOLUME EXTRACTION CUP:||150 ml|
|NUMBER OF PROGRAMS:||29|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE:||from 100 to 260 °C|
|COOLING WATER:||2 l/min|
|SAMPLE QUANTITY:||from 0,5 to 15 g (generally 2-3 g)|
|SOLVENT VOLUME:||from 30 to 100 ml|
|IMMERSION TIME:||from 0 to 999 minutes|
|WASHING TIME:||from 0 to 999 minutes|
|RECOVERY TIME:||from 0 to 999 minutes|
|CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL:||epoxy painted stainless steel structure|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD):||SER 148/3 480x620x390 mm (18.9x24.4x15.4 in)|
SER 148/6 700x620x390 mm (27.6x24.4x15.4 in)
|WEIGHT:||SER 148/3 30 Kg (66 lb)|
SER 148/6 40 Kg (88 lb)
|POWER:||SER 148/3 500 W|
SER 148/6 950 W