Use over any effective heat source, the All American Steam Autoclave Sterilizer provides dry sterile dressings and instruments, with all bacteria and micro-organisms destroyed, in a matter of minutes.
Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories, health, tattoo equipment and cosmetic applications
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Can be used over any effective heat source
Only a small amount of water is needed to create the dry steam. After achieving a minimum temperature of 250°F(121°C),and a pressure of 17psi, the dry steam penetrates the bandages or instruments, making them sterile in 35 minutes* and ready for immediate use. No wiping is necessary to remove chemical residue or moisture, and cutting edges are not dulled.
Includes removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book
*Sterilizer period begins when the pressure steam gauge needle register in the green sterilization band shown of the face of the gauge and a minimum of 17psi has been reached. The time required before this period for the sterilizer to heat will vary depending on the size of the sterilizer and the temperature of the water used.
|Small 15 Quart||25 Quart||Large 41 Quart|
|Capacity||15 Quarts (Liquid)||25 Quarts (Liquid)||41 Quarts (Liquid)|
|Overall Height||12 1/4 inches||16 3/4 inches||19 inches|
|Bottom Height||7 3/4 inches||12 1/4 inches||14 1/4 inches|
|Inside Diameter||12 5/8 inches||12 5/8 inches||15 1/4 inches|
|Inside Depth||5 1/4 inches||10 1/4 inches||10 1/2 inches|
|Inside Diameter||11 1/8 inches||11 1/8 inches||15 1/4 inches|
|Circumference||35 7/8 inches||35 7/8 inches||44 1/2 inches|
|Capacity||9 1/2 Quarts||17 1/2 Quarts||28 Quarts|
|Made in the U.S.A., 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, Underwriters Laboratories Listed|