The Premier Dual Temp Combination Refrigerator/ Freezers feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery.
An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. REFRIGERATORS ONLY
All models are equipped with digital temperature displays for convenient monitoring. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
The RFC-9/9G, RFC-9SS, FRFC10, and RFC-16A models are designed with a “front-breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
All other models require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a (excluding RFC-16A).
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Microprocessor temperature controller, refrigerator and freezer
- Digital temperature display, refrigerator and freezer
- Adjustable operating temperature range: Refrigerator: 1°C – 10°C, Freezer: -15°C – -25°C
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, refrigerator and freezer
- Remote alarm contacts, refrigerator and freezer
- Forced draft circulation Refrigerator
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- Leveling legs
- Two probe access ports (3/8”); one, refrigerator/one, freezer
- White powder coated exterior
- Two independent mechanical Refrigeration systems; 1 compressor -Refrigerator, 1 compressor - Freezer
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a) excluding the ABT-HC-RFC16A and ABT-RFC-3M, foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Defrost: Refrigerator: Cycle defrost, Freezer: Auto & Manual defrost available
- UL/C-UL listed
- Please note these units (excluding the ABT-RFC-16A and ABT-RFC-3M) requires 2 outlets.
|ABT-HC-RFC7||5.2/1.5||Cycle/Manual||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||3 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||24 1/4||53 1/8||R600a|
|*ABT-HC-RFC7A||5.2/1.3||Cycle/Auto||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||3 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||24 1/4||53 1/8||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9||4.6/4.2||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||24 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9-LH||4.6/4.2||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||24 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9G||4.6/4.2||Cycle/Manual||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||25 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9G-LH||4.6/4.2||Cycle/Manual||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||25 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9SS||4.5/4.2||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||24 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC9SS-LH||4.5/4.2||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||2 Adj, 1 Fixed Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 3/4||24 1/2||66 3/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-FRFC10||5/4||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||3 Adj Ref/2 Fixed Fr||23 5/8||24 1/4||66 3/8||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC12G||10.5/1.7||Cycle/Manual||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||6 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||26 1/2||80 1/4||R600a|
|ABT-HC-RFC12||10.5/1.7||Cycle/Manual||2 Solid||6 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||26 1/2||80 1/4||R600a|
|*ABT-HC-RFC12A||10.5/1.3||Cycle/Auto||2 Solid||6 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||26 1/2||80 1/4||R600a|
|*ABT-HC-RFC12GA||10.5/1.3||Cycle/Auto||1 Glass Ref/1 Solid Fr||6 Adj Ref/2 Adj Fr||23 3/4||26 1/2||80 1/4||R600a|
|*ABT-HC-RFC16A||13/3||Cycle/Auto||2 Solid||1 Fixed Fr/3 Adj Ref||29 1/2||34 3/4||78||R134a|
*DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assists in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.