Bain-marie à cycle orbital et réciproque
- Boekel - 290400
Switch from orbital to reciprocating mode by simply reversing the tray. Digital control of temperature and rotations per minute (RPM).
This Shaking Water Bath with Orbital and Reciprocating shaking is designed for a wide range of temperature-controlled shaking protocols. It features a high quality, robust design with a unique magnetically coupled shaking mechanism for maximum reliability, consistency and quiet operation.
This unique shaking mechanism allows for both orbital and linear shaking in one product by simply changing the orientation of the shaking tray from one mode to the other.
Additional features include a PID microprocessor temperature and speed controller, a digital timer capable of 99 hours and 59 minutes as well as a user settable over temperature safety cut-out. This unit is supplied with a polycarbonate lid.
- Switch from orbital to reciprocating mode by simply reversing the tray.
- 3 Point factory programmed temperature calibration throughout temperature range.
- PID Controller for easy temperature selection, rapid heat up and excellent stability + 0.2°C.
- Programmable timer up to 99 hrs, 59 min – Bath stops heating when timed operation is completed.
- Adjustable speed control from 20-200 RPM (in 1 RPM increments).
- Convenient drain port with quick disconnect allows for easy cleaning of the bath.
- Choose from a variety of trays to maximize your versatility.
- Supplied with a polycarbonate lid
- 2 year manufacturer’s factory warranty.
- Northern and Southern hybridizations
- De-staining of gels
- Incubation of cells or bacterial cultures
- Wash processes
|Temperature Range:||Ambient +5º to 99ºC|
|Speed Range:||20 to 200 rpm|
|Orbital Radius:||10 mm|
|Linear Stroke Length:||20 mm|
|Temperature Display Resolution:||0.1°C|
|Shaking Speed Display Resolution:||1 rpm|
|Timer:||Timer “ON”, timer is settable up to 99hrs. 59min. or “OFF” mode to operate bath without timer.|
|Overall Dimensions W x L x H:||13" x 22" x 14"
33 cm x 55.9 cm 35.6 cm
|Shipping Weight:||44.5 lbs. (20.2 kgs)|
|Electrical:||15 Vac, 50/60 Hz|