Dispensateur pour bouteille
- Brandtech Scientific - Dispensette S Trace Analysis
- Plage de volume de 1 à 10 mL
- Avec ou sans vanne de recirculation
- Ressort de soupape: platine iridié ou tantale
The Dispensette S Trace Analysis is the next generation bottletop dispenser for precise volume dispensing of high-purity media for trace analysis.
It is especially suited for dispensing acids, bases and hydrogen peroxide in the volume range from 1 to 10 mL. The components of the fluid path have been selected to only contain the highest purity materials, such as fluoroplastics and sapphire. The result is a trace metal content of dispensed liquid generally in the low ppb range, or even in the low ppt range, depending on the application. Both platinum-iridium and tantalum valve springs are available for application compatibility.
- Simple to mount discharge tube available with or without integrated recirculation valve
- Designed without additional sealing rings for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Replaceable discharge valve with safety valve
- Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- Improved flow technology results in faster priming
- Scalloped track for secure volume setting on analog dispensers
The Dispensette® S Trace Analysis bottletop dispenser is supplied with: discharge tube, valve mounting/calibration tool, ETFE and PTFE adapters (GL28, GL32, S40), telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube (optional), performance certificate, operating manual, and one year warranty.
|Volume mL||Valve Spring||Subdivision mL||A* ≤ ±||CV* ≤||w/o Recirculation Valve
|w/ Recirculation Valve
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.