Thermomètre à tige numérique de précision
- DeltaTrak - FlashCheck 11063
- Idéal pour les galettes de viande hachées, poulet et filets de poisson...
- La tige fournit le meilleur temps de réponse
This jumbo display, waterproof probe thermometer is the perfect tool for measuring food temperatures during cooking and holding.
The needle tip probe was designed to produce a faster response when used in less dense foods per FDA Food Code 4-302.12(B).
This unique, next-generation, Needle Probe Thermometer is engineered to set the industry standard for accuracy, durability and readability. It is designed and constructed under exacting standards to meet and exceed specifications required for commercial and professional uses.
- New "Auto-calibration" feature
- Needle probe thermometer provides fastest response time
- Small diameter needle probe ideal for measuring temperature of 'thin mass' food such as meat patties, chicken, and fish fillets per FDA Code 4-302.12(B)
- Sealed unibody construction and RoHS compliant
- IP56 waterproof & grease resistant
For calibration, see video
|Measurement Range||-40°F to 311°F (-40°C to 155°C)|
|Accuracy||1.0°F (-4°F to 113°F) ±0.5°C (-20°C to 45°C);
otherwise ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
|Response Time||Less than 5 seconds (0°C to 25°C/32°F to 77°F)|
|Resolution||0.1°(F or C)|
|Display Size/Update||1.5” x 0.5” (38mm x 12.7mm)/Every 2 Seconds|
|Probe Length and Tip Diameter||Stainless steel probe, length 3.90 +/- 0.004 in.
(99 +/- 0.1mm); 14 Gauge - Needle probe 0.067 in. (1.7mm) dia.
|Factory Calibration||NIST traceable calibration certified|
|Compliance Certificate||Manufacturers certificate of compliance available from DeltaTRAK,
NIST Traceable, CE
DeltaTrak manufactures products under an ISO 9000 registered quality management system