Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
Airway blocked when head is forward.
Multiple pulse points; carotid, femoral, and brachial arterial pulse points.
Realistic chest rise during ventilations.
Realistic Chest Cavity
Realistic chest cavity provides anatomic landmark as well as chest compliances.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with molded ribcage, lungs, and heart
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid, femoral, and brachial arterial pulse sites
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eyesockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Bends at waist
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the deltoids and quadriceps
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers and toes
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Omni™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation
- Intraosseous infusion
- Intravenous training arm
- Femoral venous site
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual