Solution de conservation pour électrodes
- Hanna instruments - HI70300L
I70300L is a storage solution prepared with reagent grade chemicals that can be used to ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes.Properly storing your pH electrode in a solution keeps the glass membrane well hydrated which maintains proper function and provides accurate readings.
- Special formulation to minimize microbial growth and osmotic/diffusion effects between the solution and inner reference electrolyte
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- Designed for storing any pH or ORP electrode.
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna pH storage solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
|Description||electrode storage solution|
|Certificate of Analysis||No|