Test de surface ATP de haute sensibilité
- Hygiena - Supersnap
- Résistance supérieure aux effets assainissants
- Haute sensibilité
- Étiquette pour écriture sur l'écouvillon
SuperSnap™ is the most sensitive ATP surface test in Hygiena's portfolio of all-in-one devices.
Designed to work with all Hygiena luminometers, SuperSnap detects extremely low levels of ATP so it can be used as an allergen cross-contamination prevention tool or when dealing with harsh samples. By incorporating SuperSnap into a prevention program, risks and issues are recognized in real time and immediate corrective actions can be implemented before product change-overs. For more information on using SuperSnap in a surface allergen prevention program, see the resource section below.
Resistant to concentrated sanitizers and harsh environments, SuperSnap is Hygiena's highest-powered ATP test device. With four times the sensitivity than Hygiena's basic ATP test, UltraSnap, SuperSnap raises the standard for ATP detection.
- Superior resistance to sanitizer effects
- More resistant to challenging product residues and production environments at extreme pHs
- Pre-moistened swab helps to break through biofilm
- Detects very small amounts of ATP and organic residues
- Low variation; consistently true results at low RLU
- Recyclable #7
- High sensitivity: four times more sensitive than UltraSnap
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- 100% recyclable plastics - low carbon footprint
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25ºC)