Testeur de surface : Gluten
- Hygiena - AllerFlow
- Résultats en 10 minutes
- Facile à interpréter les résultats
- Moyen rapide et facile à suivre HACCP / programme SSOP
Hygiena™ AllerFlow Gluten is a rapid and convenient test for the detection of gluten residue on surfaces as part of an allergen monitoring program.
Combining Hygiena's convenient sample collection swab design and classic lateral flow technology, AllerFlow Gluten makes gluten testing easier than ever before.
Just swab, snap, and pour.
When it comes to specific allergen kits, AllerFlow Gluten offers unparalleled convenience. The sample collection swab holds pre-measured, ready-to-use extraction buffer, so all you have to do is swab an area, activate the device with a snap and squeeze action, and pour the sample onto the lateral flow cassette. Watch an instructional video here!
Easy to interpret results.
AllerFlow Gluten results couldn't be easier to read. If the sample contains 5 ppm or more of gluten, a red line will appear on the cassette. Results are simple for any user to understand without complicated interpretation or instrumentation.
Round out your allergen prevention program.
For everyday protein residue detection, try AllerSnap. AllerSnap is a quick color-changing swab test that detects a wide range of proteins. Verifying effective protein removal between changeovers is a quick way to ensure sanitation protocols are effectively removing potential allergens on surfaces.
- Kit includes all required materials - no pipettes, bottles, scales, or heating blocks required
- Convenient and quick sample collection requires minimal training
- Results in 10 minutes - Instant results allow for immediate corrective action
- Pre-measured, self-contained extraction buffer provides consistent results
- Easy-to-interpret lateral flow results in minutes
- Quick and easy way to monitor HACCP/SSOP program
- Cost effective - huge savings over other specific allergen test kits
- Sensitive to 5 µg/swab (5 ppm) gluten in 10 minutes
- Specific to the toxic fraction of gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and oat
- No cross-reactivity with soy, rice, or corn
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Write-on swab tube label
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 - 25°C)