Testeur de surface Salmonella
- Hygiena - Insite Salmonella
Hygiena™ InSite Salmonella is an easy-to-use, self-contained, environmental Salmonella spp. test.
Each device contains a liquid medium formulated with growth enhancers and chromogenic compounds selective for Salmonella species. Simply swab the test area and incubate! A change in color after 24-48 hours of incubation is considered presumptive positive for Salmonella species. No expensive lab equipment is required.
Test in-house, save valuable time.
InSite Salmonella complements your lab testing with quick on-site screening results in just 24-48 hours. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for outside lab results and get ahead of contamination issues.
Easy-to-interpret color results.
It doesn't take a microbiologist to understand these results. When Salmonella species is present in a sample, the liquid medium changes color from purple to vivid yellow.
No more unnecessary work.
Cut back on excessive labor and materials. This all-in-one test utilizes a large foam sampler for maximum sample collection that eliminates the need for additional sponges, diluents, bags, and pipettes. The only equipment you'll need is an incubator.
- Delivers results in 24 - 48 hours
- Cost-effective environmental monitoring solution
- Self-contained reagent- no transfers minimizing the chance of contamination
- Color-changing device is easy to interpret
- Only equipment required is a 37 ± 1 °C incubator - reduces materials and labor
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Large 2.5-inch foam swab for maximum sample pickup
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Presumptive positive results are available in as little as 24 hours
- Presumptive positive samples can be confirmed by streaking samples onto commonly used selective Salmonella agar plates or any recognized confirmatory procedure. Typical Salmonella colonies on selective agar plates could then be further analyzed by using biochemical, immunological, or molecular methods.
- Sensitive to 1-10 CFU