Test de surface ATP
- Hygiena - UltraSnap
UltraSnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers.
This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
UltraSnap’s superior performance was validated in a third party study conducted by a large reference laboratory. In addition to superior repeatability, Hygiena’s system demonstrated outstanding performance for linearity, sensitivity, and accuracy. Learn more at www.hygiena.com or contact Hygiena for a full copy of the study.
UltraSnap contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminates the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent and accurate results
Swab, snap, squeeze. It's that easy.
Using UltraSnap couldn't be easier. The three step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.
- Pre-wetted swab maximizes sample recovery and breaks through biofilm
- Unique liquid-stable reagent gives superior sensitivity and reliable results
- 100% recyclable plastic
- 15 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 -8⁰C)
- 4 week shelf life at room temperatures (21 -25⁰C)
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP test devices