Système d'électrophorèse vertical double
- IBI Scientific - JVD-80
The JVD-80 Dual-Slab Vertical Gel System allows rapid analysis of protein and nucleic acid samples in a 16 x 18 cm polyacrylamide gel.
This system allows analysis to be completed in less than 90 minutes while maintaining comparable resolution. For greater flexibility, the JVD-80 dual vertical system is adjustable from 16 cm to 42 cm to 62 cm tall, increasing resolution by 2.5 X.
The user can run a single gel or two gels at once. The foolproof gasket and notched plates eliminate leaking during usage. The large upper reservoir is designed to allow easy loading of samples. Additional combs and spacer sets are available in 0.8 mm, 1.5 mm, and 3.0 mm.
The JVD-80 is made from durable cast acrylic for years of faithful service.
- Gel Dimensions: 18.0 cm (wide) x 16.0 cm (long)
- Maximum Sample Capacity: 27 samples (1 comb, 27 samples)
- Buffer Capacity: 500 ml (Upper reservoir), 500 ml (Lower reservoir)
- Maximum Voltage: 600 V
- Comes with: Upper and lower reservoirs, two inner glass plates, two outer glass plates, 16 cm support rods, two 1.5mm x 18 tooth combs, two 1.5 mm spacer set, four spacer tabs, safety covers, eight sandwich clips, and power cords
- Unit dimensions: 12.5 cm(H) x 22.0 cm(W) x 39.5 cm(L)
- Gel dimensions: 18.0 cm(W) x 16 cm(L)
- Max sample capacity: 27 samples
- Buffer capacity: 500 ml for upper & lower reservoir
- Max volt: 600 V