BagPipet is an autoclavable pipet with fixed volume (0.1 mL / 0.9 mL / 1 mL).
Used with BagTips a single use rigid straw tip, available in 2 sizes (Regular 19 cm / Jumbo 24 cm), BagPipet intakes any product, even very viscous products: milk, cream, yoghourt, cosmetics…The long BagTips reaches the bottom of any bag.
- 3 settings: 0.1 mL / 0.9 mL / 1 mL
- Calibrated according to the G.L.P (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Light and ergonomic
- Ejection of disposable straw
- Easy calibration
- Long BagTips to reach the bottom of the bag
- BagTips treated by Gamma ray
- No risk of blocking the pipet
- No risk of contamination
|BagTips Regular||BagTips Jumbo|
|Nominal volume||1.1 mL||2.2 mL|
|Traitment||Gamma ray (5 to 12 kGy)||Gamma ray (5 to 12 kGy)|
|Length||190 mm||240 mm|
|Quantity per box||1000||1000|