Compteur automatisé de colonies
- IUL - SphereFlash
The SphereFlash is an Automatic Colony Counter that meets all the requirements that may be required in a modern microbiology laboratory.
With its Colony Lite software version it performs the colony counting in a simple and reliable way thanks to its world-class software and its patented built-in lightning system.
For more demanding users the software can be upgraded to Colonies PRO to increase its capabilities, e.g. setting User’s Permission Levels, LIMS connectivity, Worksheets, Barcode Reading, Reporting, Audit Trail, or CFR21 Part 11.
With the optional Halos PRO app, the Sphere Flash unit can be transformed to measure inhibition halos accepting various circle approximation criteria to obtain the corresponding diameters of virtual circle areas.
In all versions the lighting is done through LEDs that are oriented to the internal wall of a moving spheric chamber. The result is an unprecedented uniform and reflections-free illumination in a colony counter device.
The moving sphere automatically closes the chamber and prevents the area in which the Petri dish is located from any external light. It avoids any reflection or interference of external light, creating a luminous atmosphere without reflections of the walls of the Petri dish or of the colonies. For the transparent media the light by transmission is also available in all versions.
- World-Class Software: Easy & intuitive yet a powerful software. Even in its LITE version it will detect a wide range of colony types with minor or none user parametrization.
- Reflections-Free Illumination: Its patentend spheric chamber eliminates reflections in both, colonies and Petri plate, and provides a unifrom illumination for an improved image capture that will lead to better, more reliable, and consistent results.
- Audit Trail: Security-relevant chronological set of records that will provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation or event in the SphereFlash.
- Report generation: Easy and automatic generation of result reports with customizable layout to include your Company’s logo and/or information.
|Petri dish maximum usable diameter||90mm|
|Computer interface||USB 3.0 Type-A socket|
|Mains AC adaptor Output||12V DC 3.43A|
|Power Range||90~264 VAC|
|Air temperature||15-30ºC (59-86ºF)|
|Relative humidity||10-75% (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000m (6500ft)|
|Place of operation||For indoor use only|
|Dimensions||288x220x371 mm (1.34x8.66x14.6 in)|
|Weight||5,5Kg (12.13 lb)|
· Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1,10 (x64 platforms) |
· 1 free USB 3.0 Port
· 8 Gigabytes of RAM memory
· 100 Megabytes of free disk space and 100 Gigabytes for the Database (for 5000 results stored with images)
· Full HD screen (1920x1080px) recommended
· 24’’ screen size recommended
· Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher, 64 bits to open exported Excel® files
· A virtual PDF printer to create PDF reports