Ideal for sample incubation conditions for DNA, tissue, or cell culture applications.
- Temperature range from ambient +5°C to 100°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Automatic tuning / Calibration.
- Separate control keys for shaker mechanism allows the unit also to be used as heating bath.
- Multiple LED displays (0.1°C and 1 rpm resolution) for setting various values.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Minimal shock to the samples thanks to the shaker’s gentle start feature.
- Spring wire rack is easy to equip and the height of the rack is easily adjustable.
- Gable cover minimizes of the liquid loss and prevents dripping of the bath liquid into the samples.
- Silent and anti-vibration BLDC motor.
- SUS 304 spring wire rack (two tier rack with flexible crossed spring) provides various ways of glassware settings.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms. - Over-temperature, over-current protection.
Bath volume (L / cu ft)
17 / 0.6
25 / 0.9
37 / 1.3
55 / 1.9
Working temperature range (°C / °F)
Amb. +5 to 100 / Amb. +9 to 212
Temperature stability 1) (±°C / °F)
0.2 / 0.36
Motion / Speed range (rpm)
Reciprocating / 20 to 180
Recip stroke length (mm / inch)
30 / 1.2 Standard (25,35 /1.0,1.4 available)
Bath opening /depth
(W×L, D) (mm / inch)
/ 7.8x11.8, 9.3
/ 12.6x11.8, 9.3
/ 18.9x11.8, 9.3
/ 24.8x13.8, 9.3
(W×L×H) (mm / inch)
Net weight (kg / lbs)
26 / 57
30 / 66
35 / 77
42 / 93
Electrical requirements (230V, 60Hz)
Electrical requirements (230V, 50Hz)
Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz)
1) Technical data according to DIN 12876. (bath fluid : water at 50°C)