Incubateur à agitation
- Lab Companion - ISS Series
Specially designed to be double-stacked on the floor
or located on the lab benches for space saving.
Multi-purpose incubated shakers feature a wide range of temperature control and largechamber volume.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Automatic run is available with non-volatile set point memory after power interruption.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Speed range: 10 to 500 rpm. (10 to 250rpm for the top unit of a stack)
- Orbit diameter: 19.1mm.
- Timer range: 1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.
- Audible/Visible alarm activated by shaking speed deviation.
- Worry-free operation.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive
workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual
vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Shaker protection system against over-current, stalled platform check.
- Temperature range:
Amb. +5°C to 80 °C (for ISS-3075 / 4075)
Amb. -20°C (Min. +4) to 80°C (for ISS-3075R / 4075R)
- Microprocessor PID control and auto-tuning.
- Three point temperature calibration.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
- - Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
- - Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
- - Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Chambers stackable, up to two levels.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate
smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is
highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical
spills from Kasks or test tubes.
- Wide sample monitoring.
- Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s
environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with
bright LED lamps.
- Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve others
great convenience to clean up of spills.
- Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation
or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity.
- Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
- Three step adjustable high-velocity fan ensuring uniform
temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
- Retractable foot caster, beneficial for easy mobility during installation or relocation. (optional)
- Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
- Environment-friendly CFC-free refrigerant. (for ISS-3075R / 4075R)
Amb. +5 to 80
|Amb. -20 (Min. +4) to 80
/ Amb. -36 (Min. +7.2) to 176
Amb. +5 to 80
Amb. -20 (Min. +4) to 80
at 37°C in flask(±°C/°F)
|0.1 / 0.18|
at 37°C in flask(°C/°F)
|0.5 / 0.90|
|Refrigerator (Hp)||-||1 / 6 HB|
|-||1 / 6 HB|
|Shaking System||Motion Type||Orbital|
(mm / inch, dia.)
|19.1 / 0.75|
|Speed Range (RPM)||10 to 500 (Stackable Top :10 to 250)|
|Accuracy||±1% of set speed (>100rpm) / ±1 (<100rpm)|
|Timer||1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.|
|Max. Load (kg / Ibs)||10 / 22.0 at 500 rpm||21 / 46.3 at 400 rpm|
|Dimension||Volume (L / cu ft)||80 / 2.8||150 / 5.3|
(WxD) (mm / inch)
|350x350 / 13.8x13.8||450x450 / 17.7x17.7|
|Interior (WxDxH) (mm / inch)||440x440x418 / 17.3x17.3x16.5||540x540x518 / 21.3x21.3x20.4|
|Exterior(WxDxH) (mm / inch)||578x812x854 / 22.8x31.9x33.6||678x892x934 / 26.7x35.1x36.8|
|Shelves (Standard / Max)||2 / 8||2 / 11|
|Net Weight (Kg / lbs)||153 / 337.3||160 / 352.7||183 / 403.4||190 / 418.9|
|Electrical Requirements (120V)||60Hz, 9.9A||60Hz, 13.5A||60Hz, 9.9A||60Hz, 14.7A|