Thermomètre à microsonde
- Physitemp - BAT-12
Physitemp designed the world's first thermocouple thermometer, Model BAT-4, in 1969. It soon found uses in the lab, factory, hospital O.R. and in the field. The new BAT-12 has improvements for all these applications:
- In the lab: Readings to 0.1° C; near perfect stability.
- In the field: A superior'cold junction reference'which maintains accuracy with ambient temperature changes from O°C to 50°C; sealed construction, carrying case.
- For recording: Analog output for strip chart recording is a standard feature.
- BAT-12 is the ideal instrument for use with microprobes. These 5 sensors are among our most popular and there are many more to choose from:
- Flexible Implantable Microprobe, IT-18
- Needle Microbrobe, MT-26/2
- Surface Probe, BT-1
- General Purpose Probe, HT-1
- Sensor Six Pack, PT-6
- BAT-12 reads to 1/10°C
- Super Accuracy and Fast Readings
- Auto Corrected for Ambient Temperature
- Heavy duty carrying case
- Analog output
|Temperature Range||-100°C to +200°C|
|Compensation||Auto-compensated to 0.1°C from 0°C to 50°C|
|Readout||3 1/2 digits, 1/2" liquid crystal numerals|
|Input Socket||Miniature, quick disconnect, copper-constantan|
|Analog Output||lOmV per degree C, approx.|
|Size, Weight||5" x 2 1/2" x 6" - 2 lbs., including carrying case|