Incubateurs à CO2
à chemise d'air
- Shel Lab - SCO5A - SCO10A
- Available in 5 or 10 cu.ft.
- Passive humidification
- Highly stable CO2 levels
Ideal for Clinical, Analytical, and General Laboratory Applications
Air jacketed CO2 incubators provides an optimized culturing environment with passive humidification, highly stable CO2 levels, and tight temperature uniformity to safeguard your cell sample populations.
Features and Benefits
Copper gas plumbing, stainless steel interior, and a glass viewing door gives the SCO5A and SCO10A enhanced protection against microbiological contamination.
- Infrared (IR) sensor for quick recovery of CO2 levels after door openings.
- USB data logging capabilities.
- Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
- Independent over temperature setpoint and operational control override for additional safety.
- Side-mounted access port, 1.45" inner diameter (3.68cm) for independent cables, sensors, and instrumentation.
- Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation, easy cleaning.
- Heated Copper CO2 inlet to promote temperature uniformity and reduce the risks of contamination and condensation.
- Autoclavable shelving system.
- Unique air jacketed design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Patented copper cage HEPA filter for reduced risk of contamination.
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity.
- Sealed inner glass door allows for viewing without disturbing the critical growth atmosphere and allows for improved gas utilization and condensate reduction.
- Safety certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE.
- Made in the USA
Extensive use of copper in the CO2 sample port, humidity reservoir, heated CO2 feed line, and housing of the patented HEPA filtration system adds reassurance that foreign microbes will not affect test results. Cleanup is a breeze with the all stainless steel chamber, coved corners, and autoclavable door gasket. Optional copper shelves are available for even more contamination control.
- Cell Culture
- Plant Cell Culture
- Stem Cells
- Tissue Culture
- Food Analysis
|Interior Volume, Nominal||5 cu.ft. (142 liters)||10 cu.ft. (285 liters)|
|Interior Dimensions W x D x H||20.5" x 19.7" x 21.5"
52.1 x 50.0 x 54.6cm
|20.5" x 19.7" x 21.5"
52.1 x 50.0 x 54.6cm
|Exterior Dimensions W x D x H||27.3" x 28.5" x 37.8"
69.3 x 72.4 x 96.0cm
|27.3" x 28.5" x 75.5"
69.3 x 72.4 x 191.7cm
|Interior Construction||300 series stainless steel||300 series stainless steel|
|Exterior Construction||20 gauge steel, powder coated||20 gauge steel, powder coated|
|Shelves (See Accessories)*||3 standard, 8 total||6 standard, 16 total|
|Maximum Weight Per Shelf*||35 lbs/15.8kg||35 lbs/15.8kg per unit|
|Permitted Total Load||105 lbs/47.6kg||105 lbs /47.6kg per unit|
|Full Load Amps||6.0||12.0**|
|Nominal Power (watts @37°C)||105||210|
|Recommended Breaker, Amps||15||15|
|Power Cord Supplied||NEMA5-15P||NEMA5-15P|
|Recovery CO2 at 5%***||< 5 min.||< 5 min.|
|Temperature UniformityAt 37°C||± 0.25°C||± 0.25°C|
|Recovery to 37°C After 30 sec. Door Opening***||2.0 min.||2.0 min.|
|Temperature Range, Ambient to 5° to 60°C||YES||YES|
*Extra standard and reinforced shelves available.**SCO10A: 6 amps per unit, 12 amps total. ***To 98% of set value.