Increase cell viability during cell passaging with this highly accurate warming plate that keeps cells at an optimal 37°C (+/-1°C ) outside of the incubator.
The unit is water resistant and safe for cleaning with Ethanol or IPA.
- Keep dishes outside the incubator longer; 37°C plate protects cell viability; no need to return to the incubator repeatedly
- Reduces cell stress and allows enzymes like trypsin to work efficiently
- Temperature remains uniform across the entire anodized aluminum warming plate that measures 17.8 D x 20.3cmW (7 x 8”)
- Small footprint of 25.4D x 24.9W x 5.7cmH (10 x 9¾ x 2¼”); fits easily in a cell culture hood or on the workbench
- UV resistant polypropylene housing will not break down under germicidal UV lights
- 15-minute count down timer keeps track of time sensitive applications 120V